Monday, June 6, 2016

Recruiting Tips For MLM Companies


Follow Me On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Business-Coach-Victoria-Sheffield-439465122906022/?fref=ts

For fourteen years now network marketing has been a part of my life. I will be honest, I really didn't try very hard to recruit in the past because I did not realize that the residual income could be so great. I viewed recruiting as a way of losing instead of gaining. I thought if I recruited my clients that I would lose in the end. Little that I knew was that I can always gain new clients but to have a new recruit could be like hitting a gold mine. 

This past year in 2015 I upped my recruiting game by advertising more and concentrating on recruiting just as much as selling products or services. Everything is a learning process! I realize now that I have recruits that for this to work for me, I need to keep them motivated and that they need to be earning money. If they don't earn, I won't earn!! If they earn, I can earn too! Numbers are no good in terms of how many I have if they are not working their business. Something else I realize is that keeping them motivated means a little bit more work for me.


Here are a few recruiting tips for MLM companies.


 Recruit People That Are Already Successful
If you recruit people that are already successful then they already know what it takes. They know that hard work pays off in the end.


Recruit People That Need Extra Money
Target people that can use extra money. This may be someone that is unemployed or someone that lets you know is some way that they need extra money. How about taking some cards or flyers to the unemployment office?


Keep Recruits Motivated By Giving Them Incentives 
If you have recruits that are doing a great job, give them rewards every so often. Sometimes its the little things that keep people motivated like this Avon button I give my Avon recruits.


Be A Good Example
When people see your success, they will want a part of it. If your recruits see you earning big, they will want to follow your footsteps.


Train Your Recruits (Build Your Team) 
Many sign up people to join their team and that's about all they do. Most companies offer training but after recruiting is a great time to share your personal experiences with your new team.


Have Conference Calls
 If you find it hard to meet with your team, do conference calls using services like www.freeconferencepro.com You can also use skype https://www.skype.com/en/ if you find it hard to meet them in person. 

Have Meetings
The use of social media is great especially for recruits that live out-of-town but face-to-face meetings can be even better. Maybe you can schedule a meeting every two months or so.


Create a Facebook Page For Your Team 
Team members that are on facebook can check the page for updates and even post questions. This is an easy way to reach all or most of them at the same time. 

Promptly respond to any questions that team members may have. 
 The worse thing to have are team members that regret they joined your team. Sometimes its hard to receive calls from many but allow them to ask questions on facebook, by email, or even through text messages. Then within 24 hours or less, make sure you reply.


I sure hope that my tips help you build a strong team. My teams are growing and I would love to share with you everything I know. I did not have time to share everything i've learned but if you subscribe to my blog I will post more recruiting tips for MLM companies very soon.


Thanks For Visiting! 


My MLM Companies"
Avon
CareDp Dental
If you are someone interested in joining any of my teams - 
(Team Achievers) send an email request to: sheffieldvictoria39@gmail.com 


Change your financial $$$$ situation today by selling jewelry, fashion, cosmetics, housewares, & more!) www.sellavon.com- make sure you use reference code: vsheffield - work from home - $15 one time fee- no monthly quotas - free website - training - starter kit includes brochures

To Shop Visit: www.youravon.com/vsheffield

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like nice smiles, you can save on dental services here: www.vsheffield.caredp.com - Do you need work done and either you don't have or your copay is too high? The plans cover all types of dental procedures. We have been around for years and have agents nationally. Have insurance?? - don't worry, you can leave your office not owing a penny because our plans can cover any left over cost that insurance wont pay. Our plans are as low as 10.00 a month. They even have a free prescription & vision plan. Our plans are not like some that don't have great doctors that will accept the plans. Simply do a search to find what offices will take the plans in your area. Our growing business is expanding and we would love for your to consider becoming an agent and earn just by referring others. (free website & training)



If you are not interested in a plan, maybe you know someone that does, I would appreciate it greatly if you send me referrals. To become an agent and receive a website at no cost to you visit: www.caredpbroker.com/new-agent/ - get paid for referrals!


Make sure you use my email address where prompted -

 sheffieldvictoria39@gmail.com

Author/Business Coach - Victoria Sheffield
 

No comments:

Post a Comment