Saturday, October 22, 2016

Tips on How to Create a Website

The Difference in Free Websites and Paid Websites

If you are someone that is new to web building, then creating one can be a challenge. Today I want to share a few things that will help you create a website. There are free website creation tools and paid websites. I want to share what I know about creating free websites verses paid websites. Business owners are very limited with the free website as to what they can do. Most sites that allow people to build a free website will only allow business owners to use certain templates. If you build a website using the free tools, no support is available. This means if you have any questions or concerns, the site owners will not allow you to email them or contact them. Unless you're a person that purchases your own domain name (this is your website address) with the free site, you will also have the name of the website in your web address. For example. www.yourwebsite.wix.com. Wix is the name of the web builder site. 

Make Your Website Attractive

Here are a few other tips that will help you build a website. I can't mention the times that I have visited a website and the font size was so small that I could not read it. It you are wondering what size the font should be, then take a look at the size I am typing with right now. Lastly, make sure your background is not too dark. When people visit sites like this, it sort of looks drab. If you are someone in need of a website whether free or not, visit www.wix.com. If you are in need of a domain name like www.yourwebsiste.com without the name of the free website in it, click the image below. Host Gator is a very inexpensive domain name hosting company that has been around for ages. If you are someone in need of a web builder, let me know. I can help you through my web building services. Get Started With Host Gator Here. The will only charge a few bucks a month.


Maybe you will also want to know how to boost your sales on facebook! http://businesscoachvictoriasheffield.blogspot.com/2016/09/how-to-boost-your-sales-on-facebook.html


Thanks so much for visiting!


Connect With Me on Facebook
Connect With me on Twitter
Connect With me on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment