Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Benefits of Having a Google Voice Phone Number for Business

So what's a Google Voice phone number anyway?
This is a a free phone number provided by Google. Even if you already have a phone number, you can still get one. Your old number will not change

How Does This Work?
When you get a Google Voice number, clients can call you on the same phone line that you usually use. This number is great for people that you do not want to have or to be able to trace your phone number. I enjoy this because when I meet new prospects online, I don't have to give them my phone number.

Can I Create a Voicemail?
You sure can! I created my voicemail in just a few minutes. This way I can separate my personal calls from my business calls. 

Is It Easy to Get One?
Its really easy. With just a few steps, business owners can get one in minutes. 

To get your Google Voice number visit: https://www.google.com/voice

Create a Voicemail here: https://www.google.com/voice#voicemailsettings


*I really enjoy the fact that whenever I get a call or miss one, Google Voice sends me an email notification.

Connect With Me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Business-Coach-Victoria-Sheffield-439465122906022/?hc_ref=SEARCH
Connect With me on Twitter
 http://twitter.com/SmartMom8
Connect With me on Pinterest
 http://www.pinterest.com/…/smart-mom-save-money-and-create…/







18 comments:

  1. Well...I want to say that I don't really like airplanes. And what's more, I don't like my wife's business trips. No, it's not a paranoia. She's just a very beautiful woman. Don't get me wrong, I can't always fly with her and so for me right way to use the
    application on the smartphone https://www.hoverwatch.com. It allows reading the emails in Skype, WhatsApp and other messengers that are now popular. Maybe it's not very fair on my part, but I spy unnoticed. And secondly, this is the basis of my calm and trust, because I can't sacrifice my feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quick scan of a smartphone can bring a customer to your website with the printed QR codes on your magnetic stripe cards. It can keep them updated about your business, and notify them about any promotions you are having.informative post

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on account of landline phone benefits ordinarily distribute phone numbers into an open catalog unless you pay a charge to quit and have a private or unlisted phone number.free-lookup.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.
    john faraday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something that makes a ton of organization proprietors or supervisors stressed when they travel is postal mail. A straightforward trick of the trade is to get yourself a virtual post box. used rvs in missouri

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the blog works are exhibit of what we call, Brilliant.
    online cell phone lookup reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it accurate to say that you are responsible for maintaining your own business? On the off chance that you are, do you have representatives that convey business related phones for movement? localiser un portable gratuitement sans autorisation

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    Corporate Training Courses

    ReplyDelete
  10. The most recent wind: Internet faxing administrations that given you a chance to send messages to any fax machine from any Web program or email, and others that give you an "individual fax telephone number," at that point forward any archives sent there to your email inbox. send fax app

    ReplyDelete
  11. On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail.
    Josh Osborne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mainly because cellular phone numbers were to remain private so the only people that would call you is the ones you gave your number to. Mspy software

    ReplyDelete
  13. These increases are transforming cell phones into genuine intermingling hardware.
    call recording Techpally

    ReplyDelete
  14. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. como espiar conversaciones de whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  15. Having somebody who relates well with other individuals can be a vital aspect for making something work.
    medical malpractice lawyer near me

    ReplyDelete
  16. The internet is bogged down with bogus blogs with no real message but the post was fantastic and well worth the read.Thank you for sharing this with me.
    complete performance coaching

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Buy Negative Google Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  18. This has improved travel times for city residents by 10 per cent and in some areas with outdated traffic signals by 50 per cent. Better traffic flow not only makes driving safer and pleasant but also can have immense economic significance. artificial intelligence courses in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete