Sunday, December 18, 2016

Quality VS. Quanity

       Victoria Sheffield
   blogger/business coach
     Business Magazine

There are entrepreneurs that try very hard to provide the most products or a long list of services but I believe that first impressions mean everything. I'd rather take the time to create products and services that are of excellent standards even if this means it takes me months. After all the reputation of my name and brand is very important.




As an author, I have many publications but after a few rewrites it took me a minute to realize people want only the best. For every idea that an entrepreneur has I am willing to bet that there is someone else out there with the same idea or an even better one. In other words, there is a lot of competition out there. If I don't provide something that is great, I am sure that clients will eventually find someone else that offers something better.

So ask yourself the question as you take a look at your entire business or brand as a whole - Do I offer products and services that meet the standards of something great or do I offer a lot of things that are just wasting space. Take a look at what you have to offer. This may mean that you should step up your branding. You may need to revamp your website or edit a book but do what ever it takes to provide something that is excellent. Remember that it doesn't matter how much you have to offer because some only have a couple of products but they are earning a killing. I would much rather be known as a best selling author instead of one that has 10 books that are not so appealing.

Today I want to share with all what I did to provide a better brand. I wiped out three of my videos that in my opinion were not great. I am in no way saying go and wipe out all of your hard work but take a look carefully and see if there is anything there that could be costing you clients.

So I hope this has helped other business owners look at what they have to offer. Thanks so much for visiting! Some call me "The Wealth Generator because I enjoy helping people prosper. I've also been called Coach Victoria. Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Please let's connect on social media!

Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/Business-Coach-Victoria-Sheffield-439465122906022/

Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/wealthymom333/business-coach-victoria-sheffield/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/SmartMom8

Victoria Coach Victoria Sheffield

Interested in taking this seven day course please send me an email request to sheffieldvictoria39@gmail.com or payments can be made below.


Learn how to grow your brand - how to effectively market your business on social media, how to use 10 page ebooks & lead boxes to generate leads. Learn how to turn website visits into sales. Learn how to gain more followers and website visits. Learn how to use email and text marketing to grow your brand. Learn about the power of consistency and believing in your dream.
 (private lessons - video lessons - worksheets - resources - plus Q & A's & more!) Spaces are limited!
#privatelessons #coaching #coachvictoria #wealthgenerator

Payments can be made here: www.paypal.me/VSheffield




No comments:

Post a Comment