Tuesday, February 28, 2017

How Can I Tell How Many Website Visits I Have?

In terms of marketing, this is something every business owner should want to know because numbers mean everything. Have you ever wondered if your marketing efforts are working? There are some that seem to feel when they create a website or blog that people will automatically visit their site. The truth is that unless you have a website that is search engine friendly, then you'll need to work on getting people to view your website. Search Engine Optimization also know as SEO is the term used to describe how well your site indexes on search engines. In other words when people search certain topics will Google and other search engines allow your site to rank on top? Ranking on top means that when they search a certain topic, they will see your site because keep in mind, there are tons of sites similar to yours. Did you know that Google wants your site created a certain way? Its true! When your site is properly indexed, they will allow more people to view your site. If you are wondering if they control how many people are viewing your website when your site topic is searched, then your answer is yes. This is something I want you to look into because I want to concentrate on what I know about analytics.

I know through my analytics that most of my sales and traffic is coming from facebook. What this tells me is that I need to spend more time on facebook and less time doing the other things that I've been doing to market. Why would I focus on the things that are not working that well?? The question to some is how can I use analytics to track my click rate. You can start here> https://www.google.com/analytics/#?modal_active=none - A lot of websites already have this built into their website. Try checking your dashboard to see if this is available.

Hopefully this video will help you with questions
you may have about analytics!



No comments:

Post a Comment