Thursday, September 7, 2017

Market Your Business Free Using Nextdoor


Image result for nextdoor

Find out whose living in your neigborhood plus get the word out to your neighbors about your business. A few months ago, one of my neighbors told me about this social platform since I am fairly new to the neighborhood. I had never heard about it but once I started using the site, I am finding out that this could be great place to market my business. I am still learning about a lot of the features but I really love the fact that each neighboorhood has their own URL. I can search and find new neighbors to connect with. I have even added my business information to my profile. Users can add their street but block their actual home address. One thing I really love is the free classified ad area and the area where neighbors can post freebies, lost pets, resources events, & etc.. The site is so well organized that I am really enjoying it and learning new things about it everyday. I have even connected with a few new neighbors and joined our neighborhood association. So think about finding out whose in your neighborhood. I let the word out about my Avon business and posted a notation that says "Interested in Avon, I'll Be Glad to Drop a Brochure by Your Home" I always advise safety first so if there is any way possible that business owners can drop a brochure or business card by neighbors homes without knocking on doors or putting them directly in their mailbox which is against the law, think of a way to do so. I have tossed brochures in plastic bags on the front porch or lawn of potential clients homes. 

So I hope this gave you an idea of a new place to market your business using Nextdoor.  Take a look at their site. I did not mention all of their features here but I think you'll love it.

Have a great day and thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog!

Get Started Today on Nextdoor www.nextdoor.com

Business Coach Victoria Sheffield
Don't Forget to Connect With This Blog!



Let's Connect on Social Media!

Twitter


The Empower Network

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, is this for only Product Businesses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is anyway those that may contain a lot of detail, for example, name, contact, and address just as the item's portrayal. Free advertising sites

    ReplyDelete